Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- Dr. Robert Califf named FDA Deputy Commissioner for Medical Products and Tobacco January 26, 2015
- FDA approves Natpara to control low blood calcium levels in patients with hypoparathyroidism January 23, 2015
- FDA approves a second vaccine to prevent serogroup B meningococcal disease January 23, 2015
- FDA permits marketing of first system of mobile medical apps for continuous glucose monitoring January 23, 2015
- Second Turkish man sentenced for smuggling counterfeit cancer drugs January 23, 2015
- FDA approves new psoriasis drug Cosentyx January 21, 2015
- Federal judge approves consent decree with California dietary supplement maker January 16, 2015
- FDA approves first-of-kind device to treat obesity January 14, 2015
- FDA approves anti-clotting drug Savaysa January 8, 2015
- FDA grants first CLIA waiver for nucleic acid-based flu diagnostic test January 6, 2015
- FDA approves weight-management drug Saxenda December 23, 2014
- FDA Commissioner Margaret A. Hamburg's statement on FDA’s blood donor deferral policy for men who have sex with men December 23, 2014
- FDA approves Opdivo for advanced melanoma December 22, 2014
- FDA approves Rapivab to treat flu infection December 22, 2014
- FDA approves new antibacterial drug Zerbaxa December 19, 2014
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email email@example.com or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader