Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA approves new antibacterial drug Avycaz February 25, 2015
- FDA approves Farydak for treatment of multiple myeloma February 23, 2015
- FDA approves closure system to permanently treat varicose veins February 20, 2015
- FDA permits marketing of first direct-to-consumer genetic carrier test for Bloom syndrome February 19, 2015
- FDA issues new draft documents related to compounding of human drugs February 13, 2015
- FDA approves Lenvima for a type of thyroid cancer February 13, 2015
- California food company to cease operations for repeated food safety violations February 12, 2015
- FDA permits marketing of fecal incontinence device for women February 12, 2015
- New data shows test can help physicians remove patients with suspected TB from isolation earlier February 12, 2015
- FDA clears system to reduce stroke risk during stent and angioplasty procedures February 9, 2015
- FDA approves Lucentis to treat diabetic retinopathy in patients with diabetic macular edema February 6, 2015
- Federal judge approves consent decree with Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. February 4, 2015
- FDA approves first tissue adhesive for internal use February 4, 2015
- FDA approves Ibrance for postmenopausal women with advanced breast cancer February 3, 2015
- FDA seeks $4.9 billion for FY 2016 to implement the FDA Food Safety Modernization Act and improve the quality and safety of the medical products Americans use February 2, 2015
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email email@example.com or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader