Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA approves new antibacterial drug Zerbaxa December 19, 2014
- FDA approves Viekira Pak to treat hepatitis C December 19, 2014
- FDA approves Lynparza to treat advanced ovarian cancer December 19, 2014
- FDA approves pathogen reduction system to treat platelets December 19, 2014
- FDA approves Xtoro to treat swimmer’s ear December 17, 2014
- FDA approves first pathogen reduction system to treat plasma December 16, 2014
- FDA announces Pharmacy Compounding Advisory Committee members December 16, 2014
- FDA allows marketing of the first newborn screening test to help detect Severe Combined Immunodeficiency December 15, 2014
- FDA clears test that helps predict the risk of coronary heart disease December 15, 2014
- FDA grants CLIA waiver expanding the availability of rapid screening test for syphilis December 15, 2014
- FDA expands approved use of Cyramza to treat aggressive non-small cell lung cancer December 12, 2014
- RZM Food Factory to cease operations for repeated food safety violations December 12, 2014
- FDA approves first test to confirm the presence of Human T-cell Lymphotropic Virus-I/II antibodies December 11, 2014
- FDA approves Gardasil 9 for prevention of certain cancers caused by five additional types of HPV December 10, 2014
- OtisMed Corporation, former CEO plead guilty for distributing FDA-rejected cutting guides for knee replacement surgeries December 8, 2014
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader