Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA approves non-surgical temporary balloon device to treat obesity July 28, 2015
- FDA approves Praluent to treat certain patients with high cholesterol July 24, 2015
- FDA approves new treatment for chronic hepatitis C genotype 3 infections July 24, 2015
- FDA approves new treatment for most common form of advanced skin cancer July 24, 2015
- FDA approves Technivie for treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 July 24, 2015
- FDA revises proposed Nutrition Facts label rule to include a daily value for added sugars July 24, 2015
- FDA approves diagnostic test to differentiate between types of HIV infection July 23, 2015
- FDA Food Safety Challenge winners develop innovative technologies to detect Salmonella July 22, 2015
- FDA authorizes use of prosthesis for rehabilitation of above-the-knee amputations July 16, 2015
- FDA approves targeted therapy for first-line treatment of patients with a type of metastatic lung cancer July 13, 2015
- FDA approves new drug to treat schizophrenia and as an add on to an antidepressant to treat major depressive disorder July 13, 2015
- FDA takes steps to prevent sales of unapproved kidney drugs for dogs and cats July 10, 2015
- FDA approves new drug to treat heart failure July 7, 2015
- FDA approves new treatment for cystic fibrosis July 2, 2015
- Federal judge enters permanent injunction against Acino Products, LLC July 1, 2015
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email email@example.com or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader