Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA approves first-of-its-kind corneal implant to improve near vision in certain patients April 17, 2015
- FDA approves first generic Copaxone to treat multiple sclerosis April 16, 2015
- U.S. Marshals seize unapproved drugs from Florida distributor April 16, 2015
- FDA approves Corlanor to treat heart failure April 15, 2015
- FDA warns consumers not to use muscle growth product called Tri-Methyl Xtreme April 13, 2015
- FDA approves breath test to aid in diagnosis of delayed gastric emptying April 6, 2015
- Massachusetts dairy operation agrees to permanent injunction to prevent illegal drug residues in animals sold for food April 3, 2015
- FDA alerts health care professionals and patients not to use products from the Prescription Center pharmacy in Fayetteville, N.C. April 2, 2015
- FDA issues final guidance on the evaluation and labeling of abuse-deterrent opioids April 1, 2015
- FDA expands use of CoreValve System for aortic “valve-in-valve” replacement March 30, 2015
- California seafood company to cease production of adulterated fish March 30, 2015
- FDA approves new treatment for diabetic retinopathy in patients with diabetic macular edema March 25, 2015
- FDA approves treatment for inhalation anthrax March 25, 2015
- FDA approves blood pump system to help patients maintain stable heart function during certain high-risk cardiac procedures March 23, 2015
- FDA concludes Arctic Apples and Innate Potatoes are safe for consumption March 20, 2015
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email email@example.com or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader