Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA approves new drug treatment for nausea and vomiting from chemotherapy September 2, 2015
- FDA approves Repatha to treat certain patients with high cholesterol August 27, 2015
- FDA takes action against three tobacco manufacturers for making “additive-free” and/or “natural” claims on cigarette labeling August 27, 2015
- FDA extends use of Promacta in young children with rare blood disorder August 24, 2015
- FDA approves first treatment for sexual desire disorder August 18, 2015
- Federal judge approves consent decree with Iowa drug and dietary supplement maker, Iowa Select Herbs August 17, 2015
- Federal judge enters permanent injunction against Wisconsin dietary supplement manufacturers August 4, 2015
- FDA acts to stop Sacramento tofu and sprout manufacturer from selling adulterated food August 4, 2015
- FDA approves non-surgical temporary balloon device to treat obesity July 28, 2015
- FDA approves Praluent to treat certain patients with high cholesterol July 24, 2015
- FDA approves new treatment for chronic hepatitis C genotype 3 infections July 24, 2015
- FDA approves new treatment for most common form of advanced skin cancer July 24, 2015
- FDA approves Technivie for treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotype 4 July 24, 2015
- FDA revises proposed Nutrition Facts label rule to include a daily value for added sugars July 24, 2015
- FDA approves diagnostic test to differentiate between types of HIV infection July 23, 2015
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader