Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- OtisMed Corporation former CEO sentenced for shipping adulterated knee replacement cutting guides June 26, 2015
- FDA approves new antiplatelet drug used during heart procedure June 22, 2015
- FDA allows marketing of new device to help the blind process visual signals via their tongues June 18, 2015
- FDA takes action to protect consumers from potentially dangerous counterfeit medicines and devices sold online June 18, 2015
- FDA approves SAPIEN 3 THV artificial heart valve June 17, 2015
- The FDA takes step to remove artificial trans fats in processed foods June 16, 2015
- FDA approves brain implant to help reduce Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor symptoms June 12, 2015
- FDA regulation to help ensure judicious use of antibiotics in food-producing animals June 2, 2015
- FDA approves Rapamune to treat LAM, a very rare lung disease May 28, 2015
- FDA approves two therapies to treat IBS-D May 27, 2015
- FDA proposes rule to collect antimicrobial sales and distribution data by animal species May 19, 2015
- FDA releases draft guidance on animal drug compounding from bulk drug substances May 18, 2015
- FDA approves spinal cord stimulation system that treats pain without tingling sensation May 8, 2015
- FDA approves additional antibacterial treatment for plague May 8, 2015
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader