Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA proposes rule to collect antimicrobial sales and distribution data by animal species May 19, 2015
- FDA releases draft guidance on animal drug compounding from bulk drug substances May 18, 2015
- FDA approves spinal cord stimulation system that treats pain without tingling sensation May 8, 2015
- FDA approves additional antibacterial treatment for plague May 8, 2015
- FDA approves Raplixa to help control bleeding during surgery April 30, 2015
- FDA issues proposed rule to address data gaps for certain active ingredients in health care antiseptics April 30, 2015
- FDA approves treatment for fat below the chin April 29, 2015
- FDA approves first generic Abilify to treat mental illnesses April 28, 2015
- FDA enters consent decree with Medtronic, Inc. April 27, 2015
- Illinois food company agrees to stop production of contaminated sprouts April 23, 2015
- FDA approves first-of-its-kind corneal implant to improve near vision in certain patients April 17, 2015
- FDA approves first generic Copaxone to treat multiple sclerosis April 16, 2015
- U.S. Marshals seize unapproved drugs from Florida distributor April 16, 2015
- FDA approves Corlanor to treat heart failure April 15, 2015
- FDA warns consumers not to use muscle growth product called Tri-Methyl Xtreme April 13, 2015
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader