Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- First vaccine approved by FDA to prevent serogroup B Meningococcal disease October 29, 2014
- FDA approves new treatment for rare form of hemophilia October 24, 2014
- FDA approves labeling with abuse-deterrent features for third extended-release opioid analgesic October 17, 2014
- FDA approves Ofev to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis October 15, 2014
- FDA approves Esbriet to treat idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis October 15, 2014
- Federal judge approves FDA consent decree with Ascend Laboratories October 14, 2014
- FDA permits marketing of urinary prosthesis device for women October 14, 2014
- FDA approves a new ultrasound imaging agent October 10, 2014
- FDA approves first combination pill to treat hepatitis C October 10, 2014
- FDA approves first drug-coated angioplasty balloon catheter to treat vascular disease October 10, 2014
- FDA approves Akynzeo for nausea and vomiting associated with cancer chemotherapy October 10, 2014
- FDA seeks permanent injunction against Pharmaceutical Innovations, Inc. October 3, 2014
- The FDA takes steps to strengthen cybersecurity of medical devices October 1, 2014
- FDA awards grants to stimulate drug, device development for rare diseases September 30, 2014
- U.S. Marshals seize botanical substance kratom from southern California facility September 25, 2014
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader