Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA approves first seasonal influenza vaccine containing an adjuvant November 24, 2015
- FDA approves Portrazza to treat advanced squamous non-small cell lung cancer November 24, 2015
- FDA approves vaccine for use after known or suspected anthrax exposure November 23, 2015
- FDA approves Opdivo to treat advanced form of kidney cancer November 23, 2015
- FDA approves Ninlaro, new oral medication to treat multiple myeloma November 20, 2015
- FDA takes several actions involving genetically engineered plants and animals for food November 19, 2015
- FDA moves quickly to approve easy-to-use nasal spray to treat opioid overdose November 18, 2015
- FDA takes action to protect consumers from potentially dangerous dietary supplements November 17, 2015
- FDA approves Darzalex for patients with previously treated multiple myeloma November 16, 2015
- FDA approves modified antihemophilic factor for hemophilia A November 13, 2015
- FDA orders recall under consent decree for all Custom Ultrasonics automated endoscope reprocessors November 13, 2015
- FDA approves new pill to treat certain patients with non-small cell lung cancer November 13, 2015
- FDA releases groundbreaking food safety rules for produce farms and imported food to modernize and strengthen food safety system November 13, 2015
- FDA issues first product marketing orders through premarket tobacco application pathway November 10, 2015
- FDA approves Cotellic as part of combination treatment for advanced melanoma November 10, 2015
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader