Why choose us?
Proven track record in providing innovative and cost effective support in all aspects of regulatory work to our partners...
Our core services
Project Management and support to the generic and non-generic pharmaceutical industry.
- FDA seeks $5.1 billion total for FY 2017, including funds to implement food safety law, improve medical product safety and quality February 9, 2016
- Califf, FDA top officials call for sweeping review of agency opioids policies February 4, 2016
- FDA approves Zepatier for treatment of chronic hepatitis C genotypes 1 and 4 January 28, 2016
- FDA approves first drug to show survival benefit in liposarcoma January 28, 2016
- FDA resolves criminal and civil actions against cheese manufacturer January 22, 2016
- FDA outlines cybersecurity recommendations for medical device manufacturers January 15, 2016
- FDA clears Olympus TJF-Q180V duodenoscope with design modifications intended to reduce infection risk January 15, 2016
- Federal judge enters consent decree against Downing Labs January 11, 2016
- FDA approves Integra Omnigraft Dermal Regeneration Matrix to treat diabetic foot ulcers January 7, 2016
- US Marshals seize dietary supplements containing kratom January 6, 2016
- The FDA engages stakeholders on opportunities to improve hearing aid usage and innovation January 6, 2016
- FDA strengthens requirements for surgical mesh for the transvaginal repair of pelvic organ prolapse to address safety risks January 4, 2016
- FDA approves Zurampic to treat high blood uric acid levels associated with gout December 22, 2015
- FDA approves new orphan drug to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension December 22, 2015
- FDA updates blood donor deferral policy to reflect the most current scientific evidence and continue to ensure the safety of the U.S. blood supply December 21, 2015
For more information regarding Press and Publications please contact: JSK RegLink through email firstname.lastname@example.org or over the telephone +44 (0)20 857 43684
- 2010/11/01: Successful launch of our new website
To view PDF files you will require Adobe Reader